Refreshing cold pasta to eat in hot weather⭐️ ‘Balamic cold pasta with octopus & Gat kimchi’
📌 Balsamic Cold Pasta with Octopus & Gatkimchi
40g cooked octopus, 5g chopped Gatkimchi, 50g spaghetti, 5g chopped cherries, 5g chopped apple, 5g chopped green grapes, 4 each radish and cucumber slices, 1 slice of lemon, thyme leaves *Octopus seasoning: 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp sugar, a little salt *Balsamic sauce: 30g olive oil, 20g balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp honey, 10g minced onion, 2g minced garlic
How to cook
1. Make the balsamic sauce, and sprinkle lemon juice on the radish and cucumber slices
and the chopped green grape, and apple.
2. Cook the spaghetti and mix with 1 tablespoon of balsamic sauce.
3. Marinate the cooked octopus in seasoning.
4. Place the radish and cucumber slices and octopus on a plate and top with spaghetti.
5. Serve with the seasoned chopped green grapes, apple, gat kimchi, and cherries, and garnish with thyme leaves.
✅This recipe is based off "Kang Jee Young Kimchi",
which can be used right away without cutting or draining the kimchi.
Kimchi that doesn’t get soggy until the end! Cooking kimchi makes it even better!
Lucid Kitchen's Kang Jee Young kimchi makes it easier and tastier!
🔴 Kang Jee Young Kimchi YOUTUBE